Monday, November 16, 2009

Slumber Parties

Dustin and I were hanging out at Ben and Em's this weekend and Ben and Em and the girls all dragged their mattresses into the living room to watch a movie and eat popcorn and drink hot chocolate.
It reminded me of when Laura and I were kids and we'd have slumber parties where we'd drag our mattresses into the living room in front of the tv, eat candy and watch movies. Laura would get so mad because I always fell asleep halfway into the first movie. She'd wake me up and we'd put another one on, which I fell asleep to halfway through.

This also reminded me of when Laur and I shared a room and we'd sit up after bedtime and talk.
We were such gigglers Dad would come in at midnight or so and threaten to send us to separate rooms if we didn't quiet down so he could get some sleep! Then we'd giggle even harder because it was forbidden. Laura, to keep me from laughing so loud, would shove a pillow over my face and whisper, "laugh into the pillow!"

1 comment:

  1. I remember having to laugh into the pillow when we used to have our slumber parties on the living room pull-out!

    ReplyDelete